Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2011

is it already goodbye?

Hi guys.
It's Wednesday today.
School day.
It's so moody today. I don't know why.
I'm sorry for the ones I had hurt. I'm sorry if I've been so numb to the ones who love me. Especially IYC. :|
It's just that I don't want to hurt him again. For I know that I'm not deserving for him to be loved. Maybe because I am not yet ready. Yes, he knows that. I said to them for the past days after our (me and bodee) breakup, that I think I should not take any relationships again until I'm 18 of after college. I've been hurt so much for my last breakup. I loved him so much. Haizt. Love takes time to heal. As what others say. So I'd made that decision of being close first when it comes to relationship. Maybe until crush only for the meantime.
Yun. But why am I hurt? Maybe because IYC became my close friend together with Shane. I hope that everything will be alright tomorrow. :|

Cherry

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento